You are not your past!
Do not ever in life allow what you use to be deter you from what you have become. We've all made our share of mistakes in life, but if you can make that 180-degree turn for the better then that's what matters.
It's written...✍🏾 "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put my childish ways behind me."
Therefore ladies and gentlemen, your past is just that...YOUR PAST! Keep striving to be the best you can be. You will occasionally run across people of yesterday who'll say: "I remember when....." But with each passing moment of each day you will see the objects in the rear view mirror get smaller and smaller, til they're no long visible and no longer a factor.
Related Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comentários